Friends of Art History in Focus
Friends of Art History in Focus receive many exclusive benefits, including:
- Access to a special, Friends-only priority booking list for all Art History in Focus events, including online talks, holidays* and courses. When booking opens, there will be a period in which you will have first right of refusal on spaces.
- Two complimentary online lectures/tours per year worth £10 each.
- Three complimentary Friends’ events per year, some worth up over £100 each. Recent events have included a private opening and viewing of the Baring Archive and HSBC’s corporate art collection; a lecture given by the Chairman of Venice in Peril; a private opening and virtual tour of the Palazzo Baldeschi in Perugia, and tours given by the National Gallery’s Head of Framing, Peter Schade. Most of our events are currently online with an option to join some in person.
- Automatic entrance in a quarterly Art History in Focus draw, with a chance to win exciting prizes each season such as art catalogues, magazine subscriptions, exhibition tickets, discounts on Art History in Focus events, wine and beautiful museum gifts.
- Special benefits on Art History in Focus tours abroad, such as room upgrades if these become available.
- A regular Friends’ newsletter email.
Annual membership costs £89 for a single membership and £149 for two people living at the same address.
Membership is open to anyone over the age of 18. To become a Friend of Art History in Focus simply log in after registering your details with us and complete our online subscription form by clicking the large gold “Subscribe” tab on this page. Please click here for the full terms and conditions.
If you are a Friend of Art History in Focus and would like updates on our latest events, offers and prizes, please check your latest newsletter or just send us an email and we’d be glad to help. Some of your upcoming events can be found here.
Treat your friends and family to a Friends of Art History in Focus membership – the perfect birthday or anniversary present! Just send us and email and we will arrange this for you.
* Due to high demand for tours and events we cannot always guarantee availability, so do book early to guarantee your place.